When not on an adventure, you can probably find NPD on set – most days are spent in the studio or on location for both still & motion productions. NPD’s diverse set of skills and proven experience are cause for being a trusted resource for agencies, production companies, and individuals in many different capacities.
Have a vision and want to work together?
Production equipment has been NPD’s bread and butter for the last 6+ years. Managing a professional rental house & retail store provided the opportunity to have an understanding of all the equipment needed for every role, on every production, at every budget. If you need a piece of equipment NPD knows where to get it, how to operate it, how to troubleshoot it, (more than likely) how to fix it, and at least a workaround solution. If it needs sent in for service, NPD will know who to talk to for that as well.
• Software – Capture One, Phocus, Photoshop, Lightroom, Helicon, Bridge, Premiere, InDesign
• Medium Format & Digital Backs – Phase One, Hasselblad, Mamiya, Leaf, Pentax, Leica
• 35mm Still Cameras – Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji
• Motion Cameras – Canon, Sony, Arri, Red
• Strobe Lighting – Profoto, Broncolor, Speedotron, Dynalite, Bowens
• Constant Lighting – Arri, K5600, Fiilex, Kino-Flo, Litepanels, Mole-Richardson
• Grip, Lighting Modifiers, Camera Supports, Monitors, Stabilizers, Rigs, Follow Focus